Our Professional Staff Recruiter Dan Finigan can be reached at 860-508-7620 or emailed directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB POSTING: Physical Therapist, IMMEDIATE OPENING
Physical Therapist – Home Care
Continuum Rehabilitation LLC, a rapidly growing contract therapy provider, is in search of a talented and motivated Physical Therapist to address a significant caseload in this location.
Full and part-time applicants will be considered to help with the increasing home care client demand.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Exemplary judgment and knowledge of current therapy practices
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, and professionalism
- Self-direction with a strong sense of team commitment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Successful completion of a program of study approved by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Current PT licensure issued by the state of CT and in good standing order
- Physically able to walk, bend, stoop, and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Active, licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and is in good working order
- Proficient in technological devices/systems such as tablets, scanners, computers, laptops, e-mail, text messaging, and electronic documentation.
- Current CPR certification
- Provides Physical Therapy services to patients including evaluations, treatment planning, patient treatment and reassessments under the direction of physician’s orders
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to patients, family, agency case manager, and other team members.
- Educates patients and their families in the use of prosthetic, orthotic, and assistive devices.
- Documents results of patient’s assessment, treatment, follow-up, and termination of services as directed by agency policies.
- Conducts screenings of patients at required intervals to determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Monitors patient’s response to intervention and modifies plan of care as needed to attain anticipated goals and established outcomes.
- Participates in discharge planning including programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his or her own environment.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development.
- Complies with all Infection Control, Universal Precautions and OSHA standards for the health care professional.
- Adheres to established HIPAA regulations.